Clients will require the following items for notarization:
- Documents prepared for notarization.
- Valid government-issued ID (e.g. drivers license, passport).
Some examples of valid government-issued ID are:
- A United States Passport
- A certificate of United States citizenship
- A certificate of Naturalization
- An unexpired foreign passport
- An alien registration card with photograph
- A state issued driver’s license
- A state-issued identification card
- A United States military card.
*We will NOT notarize the documents without the proper identification.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions.