Standard Rates for Loan Signings:
- E-doc Printing Fees are as follows: $10 – 1-10 pg document package, $25 – 10 up to 100 pg document package. $35 – 100 up to 150 pgs. $50 – 150 up to 250 pgs. Includes printing of 2 sets. Add’l sets, ask for a quote.
- E-doc Printing Fee applies regardless of cancellation or refusal to sign.
*Copy Fee(s) are as follows: $10 – 1 up to 50 pgs. $15 – 50 up to 100 pgs. Ask for Quote if more than 100 pgs requesting for Copy and Scanning services.
- Notary Wait Fee for 16 minutes to 30 minutes – $25 *Will wait first 15 minutes at no extra charge.
- Each Add’l 30 minutes – $35
- No Show Fee After waiting 1/2 hour, there is not enougth time to complete the signing in time alloted. Full fee and other charges apply. – Full Charges
- Cancellation Fee less than five business hours before scheduled appointment. – $65
- Client Refusal to Sign If there are questions during the signing, Our Notaries attempt to contact the contact person or persons during the signing. When contact is unavailable, our Notaries encourage client to write questions on a pad and tell them to call their contact person for answers the next business day, assuring them they can cancel the loan within rescission period if their questions are not answered to their satisfaction. If client refuses to sign, full charges apply.
- Lender or Title Company’s Error or Omissions resulting in a follow up visit – 5 or fewer pages. – $65
- Lender or Title Company’s Error or Omissions resulting in a follow up visit – over 5 pages, or Documents Redrawn – Full Charges